- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
To receive information on our products or services you can use our Contact Us forms or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. During registration a user is required to give certain information such as name and email address. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via contact form or email. We believe in strict privacy rules and will not share, sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We protect your information offline by limiting access to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service or solutions engineers). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.